AG & partner CPA was founded and registered in the Ministry of Economy and Commerce in Qatar under Commercial Registration number 103317. The founder is accredited in Qatar and holding the auditor’s registration number 348. The founder earned a doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from a reputable and accredited university in the USA. Also the founder is a member of the following institutions: a) American Institution of Certified Public Accountant (AICPA), b) Guam Board of Accountancy, c) Certified in Risk Management Assurance “CRMA”, d) Chartered Global Management Accountant designation “CGMA”, and e) International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
Our firm is specialized in auditing, accounting, Business Advisory Services which include tax due diligence assignment, agreed-upon procedures (AUP), tax consultancy, corporate governance, Human Resources, and other advisory services associated with financial planning such as business plans, feasibility studies, valuation services. Our experts can handle all types of companies because they have sufficient professional experience and competency to handle any corporation’s structure.
With AG & partner CPA:
- You will always be treated as a valued client, and we make a significant effort to meet your expectation.
- You will have a strong personal and professional relationship from the top to the bottom level management.
- You will expect innovative ideas and inspired solutions that meet your objectives.
- You will realize that our integrity and objectivity is never compromised.
Dr. Antonio Ghaleb, DBA, CPA (us), CGMA, CRMA, IFRS, MBA
HLB AG Business Profile
It is our responsibility to ensure clients’ business sustainability for the purpose of meeting their objectives and then their expectations about our services. Meeting our clients' satisfaction is significance for us.
Nevertheless, in the profession, we are significantly aware of the requirement for ethical integrity. Thus, we always perform our job with independence and objectivity and monitor any possible conflict of interest between our experts and relevant clients. Consequently, we have implemented a quality control system covering the entire departments in our company.
The quality control system that we have built in the company is based on certain criteria connected with the quality of the audit and embraces the following topics:
- Compliance for International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Respect for Code of Conduct and Objectivity.
- Ability and skill of colleagues who will perform the service.
- Execution and supervision of any engagement.
- Accepting and carrying out mandates.
- Technical consulting.
- Independent review.
- Quality Control.